Mountain Bike is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computerMountain Bike
. Further information on Mountain Bike can be found here
. Click on http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
to get more information about Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mountain Bike's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named utilMountainBike.exe and it has a size of 397.74 KB (407288 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Mountain Bike. They occupy about 651.95 KB (667592
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (254.20 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (397.74 KB)
This info is about Mountain Bike version 2015.03.22.114833
only. You can find below info on other versions of Mountain Bike:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is an application by the software company Mountain Bike. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mountain Bike from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". The Mountain Bike program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mountain Bike in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the application is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your PC, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mountain Bike supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-22 15:05:05.623