Mountain Bike is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your systemMountain Bike
. More information about Mountain Bike can be read here
. Click on http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
to get more details about Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Mountain Bike by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mountain Bike's primary file takes around 399.24 KB (408824 bytes) and its name is utilMountainBike.exe.
The executables below are part of Mountain Bike. They occupy an average of 641.95 KB (657360
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.71 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (399.24 KB)
This data is about Mountain Bike version 2015.04.23.235148
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Mountain Bike:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is an application offered by Mountain Bike. Some people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mountain Bike from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mountain Bike or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". If it is installed on your PC the Mountain Bike program will be found automatically. When you select Mountain Bike in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the program is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mountain Bike in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-24 03:53:42.650