This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mountain Bike for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PCMountain Bike
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mountain Bike. More info about the application Mountain Bike can be seen at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. Mountain Bike is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled utilMountainBike.exe and it has a size of 398.74 KB (408312 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Mountain Bike. They occupy 641.47 KB (656864
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.73 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (398.74 KB)
This page is about Mountain Bike version 2015.04.22.125141
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mountain Bike versions:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is a program marketed by the software company Mountain Bike. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". The Mountain Bike application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mountain Bike in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The software company is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your PC, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mountain Bike supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-22 13:19:32.610