Mountain Bike is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computerMountain Bike
. Open here
where you can read more on Mountain Bike. You can get more details on Mountain Bike at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. Mountain Bike is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named utilMountainBike.exe and occupies 394.74 KB (404216 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Mountain Bike. They take 648.97 KB (664544
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (254.23 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (394.74 KB)
This info is about Mountain Bike version 2015.04.06.222355
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Mountain Bike:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is an application by the software company Mountain Bike. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mountain Bike from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". If it is installed on your PC the Mountain Bike application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mountain Bike in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the program is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mountain Bike in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-06 23:16:46.513