Mountain Bike is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PCMountain Bike
. You can read more on Mountain Bike or check for application updates here
. Please open http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
if you want to read more on Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's website. Usually the Mountain Bike application is found in the C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. utilMountainBike.exe is the Mountain Bike's primary executable file and it takes close to 384.74 KB (393976 bytes) on disk.
Mountain Bike installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 638.20 KB (653512
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (253.45 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (384.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.23.132602
of Mountain Bike. You can find below info on other application versions of Mountain Bike:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mountain Bike we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Mountain Bike when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Mountain Bike
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\0
- C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\bin\9565643f56cb43a8a726.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\bin\9565643f56cb43a8a72664.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\DisplayIcon
Mountain Bike is an application released by Mountain Bike. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mountain Bike from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". The Mountain Bike program will be found automatically. After you select Mountain Bike in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The software company is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mountain Bike supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:05:20.770