Mountain Bike is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computerMountain Bike
. More information about Mountain Bike can be seen here
. Click on http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
to get more details about Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's website. Mountain Bike is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. utilMountainBike.exe is the Mountain Bike's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 393.24 KB (402680 bytes) on disk.
Mountain Bike contains of the executables below. They occupy 647.41 KB (662952
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (254.17 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (393.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.31.202221
of Mountain Bike. Click on the links below for other Mountain Bike versions:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is a program by the software company Mountain Bike. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mountain Bike from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". If it is installed on your PC the Mountain Bike app will be found very quickly. After you select Mountain Bike in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the application is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mountain Bike supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-31 22:40:44.990