This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mountain Bike for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computerMountain Bike
. Open here
for more info on Mountain Bike. Click on http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
to get more facts about Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's website. Mountain Bike is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Mountain Bike by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named utilMountainBike.exe and it has a size of 638.74 KB (654072 bytes).
Mountain Bike contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.37 MB (1438728
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.77 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (638.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.05.005236
of Mountain Bike. For other Mountain Bike versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is an application marketed by Mountain Bike. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mountain Bike from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". If it is installed on your PC the Mountain Bike application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mountain Bike in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The software company is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your PC, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mountain Bike in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-05 04:16:15.670