Mountain Bike is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PCMountain Bike
. Go over here
for more details on Mountain Bike. Please open http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
if you want to read more on Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Mountain Bike's primary file takes about 641.24 KB (656632 bytes) and is called utilMountainBike.exe.
Mountain Bike installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.49 MB (1561960
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.87 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (641.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.07.070808
of Mountain Bike. For other Mountain Bike versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is an application by the software company Mountain Bike. Some people want to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". The Mountain Bike program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mountain Bike in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The software company is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your PC, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mountain Bike in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-07 08:17:53.237