This web page is about Mountain Bike for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Mountain Bike from your systemMountain Bike
. You can read more on Mountain Bike or check for application updates here
. Further information about Mountain Bike can be found at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. Mountain Bike is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Mountain Bike by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mountain Bike's primary file takes around 242.15 KB (247960 bytes) and is named MountainBikeUninstall.exe.
Mountain Bike installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 242.15 KB (247960
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.15 KB)
The current page applies to Mountain Bike version 2015.05.01.095210
alone. For other Mountain Bike versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Mountain Bike you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mountain Bike:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Mountain Bike
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBike.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeBHO.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeUninstall.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\DisplayName
Mountain Bike is an application released by Mountain Bike. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". If it is installed on your PC the Mountain Bike application will be found very quickly. After you select Mountain Bike in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The publisher is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mountain Bike in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-01 11:30:35.023