This info is about Mountain Bike for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PCMountain Bike
. You can find out more on Mountain Bike or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Mountain Bike at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. Mountain Bike is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mountain Bike. The program's main executable file is called utilMountainBike.exe and it has a size of 638.74 KB (654072 bytes).
Mountain Bike is comprised of the following executables which occupy 881.63 KB (902784
bytes) on disk:
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.88 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (638.74 KB)
This data is about Mountain Bike version 2015.05.25.072428
alone. For other Mountain Bike versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is a program offered by Mountain Bike. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mountain Bike with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". The Mountain Bike application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mountain Bike in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the program is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mountain Bike supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:38:56.857