This info is about Mountain Bike for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PCMountain Bike
. You can find out more on Mountain Bike or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Mountain Bike at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. Mountain Bike is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mountain Bike. The program's main executable file is called utilMountainBike.exe and it has a size of 638.74 KB (654072 bytes).
Mountain Bike is comprised of the following executables which occupy 881.63 KB (902784
bytes) on disk:
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.88 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (638.74 KB)
This data is about Mountain Bike version 2015.05.25.072428
alone. For other Mountain Bike versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is a program offered by Mountain Bike. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mountain Bike with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mountain Bike or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". If it exists on your system the Mountain Bike application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mountain Bike in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The publisher is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mountain Bike supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:38:56.857