You can find on this page details on how to remove Mountain Bike for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computerMountain Bike
. You can read more on Mountain Bike or check for application updates here
. Click on http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
to get more data about Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's website. Usually the Mountain Bike application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MountainBikeUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 242.20 KB (248008 bytes) on disk.
Mountain Bike contains of the executables below. They occupy 242.20 KB (248008
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Mountain Bike version 2015.05.04.165555
alone. Click on the links below for other Mountain Bike versions:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is an application marketed by the software company Mountain Bike. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mountain Bike or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". The Mountain Bike program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mountain Bike in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the application is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your PC, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mountain Bike in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-05 06:04:51.070