Mountain Bike is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computerMountain Bike
. More information on Mountain Bike can be found here
. More details about the application Mountain Bike can be found at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. Mountain Bike is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 635.74 KB (651000 bytes) on disk and is named utilMountainBike.exe.
Mountain Bike is composed of the following executables which occupy 878.57 KB (899656
bytes) on disk:
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.83 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (635.74 KB)
This web page is about Mountain Bike version 2015.05.15.122354
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Mountain Bike:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Mountain Bike you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mountain Bike:
The files below remain on your disk by Mountain Bike's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Mountain Bike
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\utilMountainBike.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\utilMountainBike.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBike.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikebho.dll
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\DisplayName
Mountain Bike is a program by Mountain Bike. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mountain Bike from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". If it exists on your system the Mountain Bike program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mountain Bike in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the program is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mountain Bike supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-15 15:08:30.857