Mountain Bike is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mountain Bike from your systemMountain Bike
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mountain Bike. Please follow http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
if you want to read more on Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's page. Usually the Mountain Bike application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Mountain Bike by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 395.74 KB (405240 bytes) on disk and is named utilMountainBike.exe.
The executables below are part of Mountain Bike. They take an average of 649.73 KB (665320
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (253.98 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (395.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.16.090432
of Mountain Bike. You can find below info on other versions of Mountain Bike:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Mountain Bike.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Mountain Bike
Mountain Bike is an application released by the software company Mountain Bike. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mountain Bike from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mountain Bike or simply click the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". If it is installed on your PC the Mountain Bike program will be found automatically. When you click Mountain Bike in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the program is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your PC, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mountain Bike supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-16 11:41:02.160