This page contains detailed information on how to remove Mountain Bike for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Mountain Bike from your systemMountain Bike
. More info about Mountain Bike can be found here
. You can see more info about Mountain Bike at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. Usually the Mountain Bike program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called MountainBikeUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 252.01 KB (258056 bytes).
Mountain Bike contains of the executables below. They take 252.01 KB (258056
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (252.01 KB)
This page is about Mountain Bike version 2015.03.29.210813
only. You can find below info on other versions of Mountain Bike:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is a program by Mountain Bike. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". The Mountain Bike program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mountain Bike in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the program is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mountain Bike supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-30 04:26:36.470