This info is about Mountain Bike for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PCMountain Bike
. Check out here
for more information on Mountain Bike. Detailed information about Mountain Bike can be seen at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled utilMountainBike.exe and it has a size of 394.74 KB (404216 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Mountain Bike. They occupy 648.92 KB (664496
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (254.18 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (394.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.25.200418
of Mountain Bike. Click on the links below for other Mountain Bike versions:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is a program marketed by the software company Mountain Bike. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mountain Bike or simply click the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". If it is installed on your PC the Mountain Bike program will be found very quickly. After you select Mountain Bike in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the application is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mountain Bike supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-26 21:51:02.480