This web page is about Mountain Bike for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PCMountain Bike
. You can read more on Mountain Bike or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Mountain Bike can be found at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Mountain Bike by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called utilMountainBike.exe and occupies 630.24 KB (645368 bytes).
The executables below are part of Mountain Bike. They occupy about 873.12 KB (894072
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.88 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (630.24 KB)
This info is about Mountain Bike version 2015.05.26.132428
only. You can find here a few links to other Mountain Bike versions:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is a program marketed by Mountain Bike. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". If it exists on your system the Mountain Bike program will be found automatically. After you select Mountain Bike in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The software company is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mountain Bike in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-04 07:07:58.797