You can find below details on how to remove Mountain Bike for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computerMountain Bike
. Check out here
for more information on Mountain Bike. Please follow http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
if you want to read more on Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's page. Usually the Mountain Bike program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Mountain Bike's main file takes about 635.74 KB (651000 bytes) and is called utilMountainBike.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Mountain Bike. They take about 1.48 MB (1550648
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.82 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (635.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Mountain Bike version 2015.05.12.092340
alone. For other Mountain Bike versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is a program marketed by the software company Mountain Bike. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". If it exists on your system the Mountain Bike program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mountain Bike in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The software company is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mountain Bike in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-12 15:16:35.397