This web page is about Mountain Bike for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PCMountain Bike
. Further information on Mountain Bike can be seen here
. Please follow http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
if you want to read more on Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's page. Mountain Bike is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike folder, depending on the user's choice. Mountain Bike's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. utilMountainBike.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 629.24 KB (644344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Mountain Bike. They take about 872.09 KB (893016
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.84 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (629.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.06.215247
of Mountain Bike. For more Mountain Bike versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Mountain Bike from your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mountain Bike:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Mountain Bike
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\54f76d9b63614bde96a5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\54f76d9b63614bde96a50db096625067.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\54f76d9b63614bde96a50db09662506764.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\54f76d9b63614bde96a564.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\DisplayIcon
Mountain Bike is a program marketed by Mountain Bike. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". If it exists on your system the Mountain Bike program will be found very quickly. After you click Mountain Bike in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the application is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your PC, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mountain Bike in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-07 01:48:28.853