Mountain Bike is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mountain Bike from your systemMountain Bike
. You can read more on Mountain Bike or check for application updates here
. Please open http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
if you want to read more on Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's page. Mountain Bike is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. utilMountainBike.exe is the Mountain Bike's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 398.74 KB (408312 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Mountain Bike. They take about 641.47 KB (656864
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.73 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (398.74 KB)
The current page applies to Mountain Bike version 2015.04.09.002402
only. For other Mountain Bike versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is an application released by the software company Mountain Bike. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mountain Bike from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mountain Bike or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". If it is installed on your PC the Mountain Bike program will be found automatically. When you click Mountain Bike in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the program is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mountain Bike supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 05:44:27.720