You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mountain Bike for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computerMountain Bike
. You can find out more on Mountain Bike or check for application updates here
. Please open http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
if you want to read more on Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's web page. Mountain Bike is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike directory, subject to the user's choice. Mountain Bike's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. utilMountainBike.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 398.74 KB (408312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mountain Bike. They take 641.45 KB (656848
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.71 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (398.74 KB)
This info is about Mountain Bike version 2015.04.30.005223
only. For other Mountain Bike versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Mountain Bike
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\bin\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\bin\MountainBike.expext.zip
- C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\bin\MountainBike.PurBrowseG.zip
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\Publisher
Mountain Bike is a program offered by the software company Mountain Bike. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mountain Bike from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". If it exists on your system the Mountain Bike program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mountain Bike in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The software company is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mountain Bike supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-30 01:40:53.850