This page contains thorough information on how to remove Mountain Bike for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computerMountain Bike
. Further information on Mountain Bike can be seen here
. More info about the software Mountain Bike can be seen at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. Mountain Bike is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mountain Bike. The program's main executable file is named utilMountainBike.exe and it has a size of 405.74 KB (415480 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Mountain Bike. They take about 659.96 KB (675800
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (254.22 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (405.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.03.192344
of Mountain Bike. For more Mountain Bike versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is an application by the software company Mountain Bike. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mountain Bike or simply click the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". If it exists on your system the Mountain Bike app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mountain Bike in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the program is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mountain Bike in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-03 20:46:59.827