This page contains complete information on how to remove Mountain Bike for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computerMountain Bike
. Further information on Mountain Bike can be seen here
. Please follow http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
if you want to read more on Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's page. Mountain Bike is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. MountainBike.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Mountain Bike's primary executable file and it occupies around 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk.
Mountain Bike contains of the executables below. They take 2.18 MB (2289640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (254.02 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (395.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- MountainBike.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- MountainBike.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- MountainBike.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- MountainBike.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current page applies to Mountain Bike version 2015.03.16.040431
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mountain Bike releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Mountain Bike.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mountain Bike:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Mountain Bike
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\21c2e5a71a4a4181b493.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\21c2e5a71a4a4181b49364.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\21c2e5a71a4a4181b493a02c5d6a043a.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\DisplayIcon
Mountain Bike is a program marketed by the software company Mountain Bike. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mountain Bike from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mountain Bike or simply click the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". The Mountain Bike program will be found very quickly. When you click Mountain Bike in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The publisher is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your PC, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mountain Bike in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-16 06:21:08.920