You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Mountain Bike for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PCMountain Bike
. Further information on Mountain Bike can be found here
. You can get more details on Mountain Bike at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. Usually the Mountain Bike program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. utilMountainBike.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 394.74 KB (404216 bytes) on disk.
Mountain Bike installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 648.65 KB (664216
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (394.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.07.050345
of Mountain Bike. For other Mountain Bike versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mountain Bike we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Mountain Bike is an application offered by the software company Mountain Bike. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". If it exists on your system the Mountain Bike application will be found automatically. When you click Mountain Bike in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The publisher is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mountain Bike supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:14:10.450