This page contains complete information on how to remove Mountain Bike for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PCMountain Bike
. Take a look here
for more information on Mountain Bike. Detailed information about Mountain Bike can be seen at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. Usually the Mountain Bike application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled MountainBikeUninstall.exe and it has a size of 242.22 KB (248032 bytes).
Mountain Bike installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 242.22 KB (248032
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.22 KB)
This info is about Mountain Bike version 2015.04.30.075245
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mountain Bike:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is a program marketed by the software company Mountain Bike. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mountain Bike from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". The Mountain Bike program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mountain Bike in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The software company is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mountain Bike in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 19:31:21.800