You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mountain Bike for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mountain Bike from your systemMountain Bike
. Take a look here
for more info on Mountain Bike. More information about the app Mountain Bike can be seen at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. Mountain Bike is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Mountain Bike by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk and is called MountainBike.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mountain Bike. They take 2.19 MB (2296992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (254.20 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (398.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- MountainBike.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- MountainBike.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- MountainBike.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- MountainBike.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.21.144827
of Mountain Bike. For other Mountain Bike versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mountain Bike:
- C:\Users\UserNameBartmann\AppData\Local\Temp\Mountain Bike
Mountain Bike is a program by the software company Mountain Bike. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". If it is installed on your PC the Mountain Bike program will be found very quickly. When you click Mountain Bike in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The software company is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mountain Bike supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 16:21:57.627