This web page is about Mountain Bike for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PCMountain Bike
. More data about Mountain Bike can be found here
. Please follow http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
if you want to read more on Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Mountain Bike's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 397.24 KB (406776 bytes) on disk and is called utilMountainBike.exe.
Mountain Bike contains of the executables below. They take 651.45 KB (667088
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (254.21 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (397.24 KB)
This data is about Mountain Bike version 2015.03.21.044825
only. You can find here a few links to other Mountain Bike versions:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is a program released by Mountain Bike. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mountain Bike from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". If it is installed on your PC the Mountain Bike program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mountain Bike in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The software company is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mountain Bike in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:18:02.767