Ground War Tanks
Ground War Tanks is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
to get more data about Ground War Tanks on Mail.Ru's website. Ground War Tanks is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ground War Tanks. Ground War Tanks's main file takes around 5.18 MB (5431200 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Ground War Tanks is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.55 MB (5815616
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.18 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current page applies to Ground War Tanks version 1.71
alone. For more Ground War Tanks versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ground War Tanks or simply click the Search field and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it exists on your system the Ground War Tanks program will be found automatically. After you select Ground War Tanks in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The software company is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After uninstalling Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ground War Tanks that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-06 07:49:54.907