Ground War Tanks
Ground War Tanks is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PCMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can read more about about Ground War Tanks at https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Ground War Tanks folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Ground War Tanks is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328. The program's main executable file occupies 9.49 MB (9949184 bytes) on disk and is titled Tank.exe.
Ground War Tanks contains of the executables below. They take 9.49 MB (9949184
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Ground War Tanks version 1.59
only. You can find below a few links to other Ground War Tanks versions:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ground War Tanks from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it is installed on your PC the Ground War Tanks application will be found automatically. When you click Ground War Tanks in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The publisher is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ground War Tanks supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 14:38:58.733