Ground War Tanks
You can find below details on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Ground War Tanks can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/tanks/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Ground War Tanks application is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Ground War Tanks is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.48 MB (5742496 bytes) on disk.
Ground War Tanks contains of the executables below. They take 5.76 MB (6035776
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.48 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
This info is about Ground War Tanks version 1.112
only. You can find below a few links to other Ground War Tanks versions:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ground War Tanks from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it is installed on your PC the Ground War Tanks program will be found very quickly. When you select Ground War Tanks in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/tanks/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ground War Tanks in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-29 16:06:23.583