Ground War Tanks
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Ground War Tanks for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More information about Ground War Tanks can be found at https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Ground War Tanks is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.82 MB (6102944 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Ground War Tanks. They take 6.35 MB (6660928
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
This info is about Ground War Tanks version 1.92
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ground War Tanks versions:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ground War Tanks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ground War Tanks or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it is installed on your PC the Ground War Tanks program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ground War Tanks in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The web site of the program is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ground War Tanks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ground War Tanks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-18 12:16:51.470