Ground War Tanks
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more info on Mail.Ru. You can read more about about Ground War Tanks at http://tanks.mail.ru/?site_id=1_1340_81449_0_
. The program is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Ground War Tanks by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Ground War Tanks's main executable file and it occupies around 4.31 MB (4514816 bytes) on disk.
Ground War Tanks installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.31 MB (4514816
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.31 MB)
This info is about Ground War Tanks version 1.21
alone. Click on the links below for other Ground War Tanks versions:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply click the Search field and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it exists on your system the Ground War Tanks program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ground War Tanks in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The software company is: http://tanks.mail.ru/?site_id=1_1340_81449_0_
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After uninstalling Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-22 20:06:59.940