Ground War Tanks
Ground War Tanks is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PCMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. More information about the application Ground War Tanks can be seen at https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Ground War Tanks is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ground War Tanks's primary file takes around 4.67 MB (4896720 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Ground War Tanks is comprised of the following executables which take 5.03 MB (5272992
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.67 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
This data is about Ground War Tanks version 1.60
only. You can find below a few links to other Ground War Tanks versions:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ground War Tanks from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ground War Tanks or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ground War Tanks". The Ground War Tanks program will be found very quickly. When you click Ground War Tanks in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The software company is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After uninstalling Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ground War Tanks in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-10 11:05:15.623