Ground War Tanks
Ground War Tanks is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your systemMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. You can read more about on Ground War Tanks at http://tanks.mail.ru?site_id=1_1376_82767_0&olskip=1
. Ground War Tanks is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks folder, depending on the user's decision. Ground War Tanks's full uninstall command line is "G:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.37 MB (4578304 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Ground War Tanks. They occupy about 4.37 MB (4578304
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.24
of Ground War Tanks. For other Ground War Tanks versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it exists on your system the Ground War Tanks application will be found automatically. When you click Ground War Tanks in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ground War Tanks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The web site of the program is: http://tanks.mail.ru?site_id=1_1376_82767_0&olskip=1
- The uninstall string is: "G:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-20 14:14:04.090