Ground War Tanks
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your systemMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
to get more information about Ground War Tanks on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Ground War Tanks application is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks folder, depending on the user's option during install. Ground War Tanks's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328. The program's main executable file occupies 5.77 MB (6048032 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executables below are part of Ground War Tanks. They occupy an average of 6.13 MB (6422592
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.77 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Ground War Tanks version 1.66
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ground War Tanks releases:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application by Mail.Ru. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it exists on your system the Ground War Tanks app will be found automatically. When you click Ground War Tanks in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ground War Tanks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The software company is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ground War Tanks.
8. After uninstalling Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ground War Tanks in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-21 12:13:51.217