Ground War Tanks
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More info about the app Ground War Tanks can be seen at https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
. The application is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Ground War Tanks is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.82 MB (6102944 bytes).
Ground War Tanks is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.35 MB (6660928
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
This web page is about Ground War Tanks version 1.75
only. You can find below info on other versions of Ground War Tanks:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ground War Tanks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it is installed on your PC the Ground War Tanks app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ground War Tanks in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The software company is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After uninstalling Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-23 09:54:49.510