Ground War Tanks
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PCMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Click on https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Ground War Tanks on Mail.Ru's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ground War Tanks. The application's main executable file occupies 5.48 MB (5744544 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Ground War Tanks contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.76 MB (6037824
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.48 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Ground War Tanks version 1.82
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Ground War Tanks:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Some users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ground War Tanks". The Ground War Tanks application will be found automatically. After you click Ground War Tanks in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ground War Tanks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The publisher is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ground War Tanks that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-20 16:15:56.610