Ground War Tanks
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PCMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Further information about Ground War Tanks can be found at https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Ground War Tanks is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Ground War Tanks is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Ground War Tanks's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.22 MB (5476768 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Ground War Tanks. They occupy about 5.59 MB (5861184
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.22 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This web page is about Ground War Tanks version 1.103
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Ground War Tanks:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ground War Tanks from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ground War Tanks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ground War Tanks". The Ground War Tanks app will be found very quickly. After you click Ground War Tanks in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The web site of the program is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ground War Tanks which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ground War Tanks in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 17:55:49.890