Ground War Tanks
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your systemMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Click on https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more information about Ground War Tanks on Mail.Ru's website. Ground War Tanks is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Ground War Tanks is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.22 MB (5470624 bytes) on disk.
Ground War Tanks contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.58 MB (5855040
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.22 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.99
of Ground War Tanks. You can find below info on other versions of Ground War Tanks:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ground War Tanks or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ground War Tanks". The Ground War Tanks app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ground War Tanks in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ground War Tanks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The web site of the program is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ground War Tanks that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:35:51.360