Ground War Tanks
You can find below details on how to remove Ground War Tanks for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your systemMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Ground War Tanks can be seen at https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Ground War Tanks is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.22 MB (5477280 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Ground War Tanks. They take about 5.59 MB (5861696
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.22 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This page is about Ground War Tanks version 1.102
only. Click on the links below for other Ground War Tanks versions:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is a program by Mail.Ru. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ground War Tanks from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply click the Search field and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it is installed on your PC the Ground War Tanks program will be found automatically. After you select Ground War Tanks in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ground War Tanks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The software company is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ground War Tanks.
8. After uninstalling Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ground War Tanks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:31:18.763