Ground War Tanks
This web page is about Ground War Tanks for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your systemMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can get more details about Ground War Tanks at http://games.mail.ru/support/tanks/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Ground War Tanks's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 5.18 MB (5431200 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Ground War Tanks. They occupy 5.55 MB (5815616
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.18 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.105
of Ground War Tanks. You can find below info on other application versions of Ground War Tanks:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ground War Tanks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ground War Tanks". The Ground War Tanks app will be found automatically. When you select Ground War Tanks in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/tanks/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After uninstalling Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ground War Tanks which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 06:34:44.700