Ground War Tanks
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ground War Tanks for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more info on Mail.Ru. You can read more about about Ground War Tanks at https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is usually located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Ground War Tanks is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.57 MB (4788688 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Ground War Tanks contains of the executables below. They take 4.92 MB (5163248
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.57 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This info is about Ground War Tanks version 1.83
only. You can find below a few links to other Ground War Tanks versions:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Ground War Tanks from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it exists on your system the Ground War Tanks application will be found very quickly. When you select Ground War Tanks in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The software company is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ground War Tanks which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ground War Tanks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ground War Tanks supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-11 11:41:21.487