Ground War Tanks
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PCMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can see more info on Ground War Tanks at https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Ground War Tanks is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ground War Tanks. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.13 MB (5382560 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ground War Tanks. They take 5.50 MB (5766976
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.13 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This data is about Ground War Tanks version 1.94
only. Click on the links below for other Ground War Tanks versions:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ground War Tanks or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it is installed on your PC the Ground War Tanks program will be found automatically. When you select Ground War Tanks in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ground War Tanks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The web site of the application is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ground War Tanks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 09:01:52.970