Ground War Tanks
You can find below details on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PCMail.Ru
. Open here
for more info on Mail.Ru. Please follow http://tanks.mail.ru?site_id=1_1493_82767_0&olskip=1
if you want to read more on Ground War Tanks on Mail.Ru's page. Ground War Tanks is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Ground War Tanks's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328. Ground War Tanks's main file takes around 4.61 MB (4837152 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Ground War Tanks. They take 4.97 MB (5211712
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.61 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This info is about Ground War Tanks version 1.55
only. You can find here a few links to other Ground War Tanks releases:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ground War Tanks from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ground War Tanks". The Ground War Tanks program will be found very quickly. After you click Ground War Tanks in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ground War Tanks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The publisher is: http://tanks.mail.ru?site_id=1_1493_82767_0&olskip=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ground War Tanks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ground War Tanks in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 11:52:57.993