Ground War Tanks
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Ground War Tanks for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Ground War Tanks at https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
. Ground War Tanks is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Ground War Tanks is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Ground War Tanks's primary file takes about 5.13 MB (5382560 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Ground War Tanks is comprised of the following executables which take 5.50 MB (5766976
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.13 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.98
of Ground War Tanks. You can find below info on other application versions of Ground War Tanks:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ground War Tanks from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it exists on your system the Ground War Tanks app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ground War Tanks in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The software company is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ground War Tanks which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ground War Tanks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 15:49:49.637