Ground War Tanks
Ground War Tanks is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. More information about the app Ground War Tanks can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/tanks/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Ground War Tanks program is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ground War Tanks. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.48 MB (5744544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ground War Tanks. They take an average of 5.76 MB (6037824
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.48 MB)
- HG64.exe (286.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Ground War Tanks version 1.115
only. You can find here a few links to other Ground War Tanks versions:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it is installed on your PC the Ground War Tanks program will be found very quickly. After you select Ground War Tanks in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/tanks/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ground War Tanks which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-03 19:41:12.143