Ground War Tanks
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your systemMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more information on Mail.Ru. More info about the software Ground War Tanks can be found at https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Ground War Tanks's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328. The application's main executable file occupies 4.67 MB (4896720 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Ground War Tanks is comprised of the following executables which take 5.03 MB (5272992
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.67 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
The current page applies to Ground War Tanks version 1.85
only. You can find below info on other releases of Ground War Tanks:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Ground War Tanks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ground War Tanks". The Ground War Tanks program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ground War Tanks in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The web site of the program is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-09 23:18:31.380