Ground War Tanks
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Ground War Tanks for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more data about Ground War Tanks on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Ground War Tanks program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ground War Tanks. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.72 MB (4948432 bytes) on disk.
Ground War Tanks installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.08 MB (5324704
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.72 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.70
of Ground War Tanks. For more Ground War Tanks versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ground War Tanks from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ground War Tanks". The Ground War Tanks program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ground War Tanks in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ground War Tanks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The publisher is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1328
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ground War Tanks which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ground War Tanks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-07 09:52:08.480