Ground War Tanks
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Ground War Tanks for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More information about Ground War Tanks can be seen at https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Ground War Tanks is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Ground War Tanks's main file takes around 5.23 MB (5485472 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Ground War Tanks is composed of the following executables which take 5.60 MB (5869888
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Ground War Tanks version 1.93
only. Click on the links below for other Ground War Tanks versions:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ground War Tanks with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ground War Tanks or simply click the Search field and type in "Ground War Tanks". If it is installed on your PC the Ground War Tanks app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ground War Tanks in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ground War Tanks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The web site of the application is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ground War Tanks.
8. After uninstalling Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 02:17:34.407