Ground War Tanks
You can find on this page details on how to remove Ground War Tanks for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more information on Mail.Ru. Please follow https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=0
if you want to read more on Ground War Tanks on Mail.Ru's page. Usually the Ground War Tanks program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Ground War Tanks by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Ground War Tanks's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.62 MB (4841936 bytes) on disk.
Ground War Tanks is composed of the following executables which take 4.98 MB (5218208
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.62 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.74
of Ground War Tanks. You can find below info on other versions of Ground War Tanks:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ground War Tanks from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ground War Tanks or simply click the Search field and type in "Ground War Tanks". The Ground War Tanks application will be found automatically. After you select Ground War Tanks in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ground War Tanks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The software company is: https://tanks.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ground War Tanks.
8. After removing Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 17:32:38.980