Ground War Tanks
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More information about Ground War Tanks can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/tanks/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is frequently found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Ground War Tanks folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ground War Tanks. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Ground War Tanks's primary executable file and it occupies about 5.36 MB (5624736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Ground War Tanks. They occupy about 5.64 MB (5918016
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.110
of Ground War Tanks. You can find below info on other application versions of Ground War Tanks:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is a program by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ground War Tanks". The Ground War Tanks application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ground War Tanks in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ground War Tanks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/tanks/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ground War Tanks.
8. After uninstalling Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-17 11:08:44.343